Greetings Online Students,
This week is midterms. Here are some midterm study tips.
1. ORGANIZE YOUR MATERIALS AT LEAST ONE WEEK BEFORE THE EXAM.
2. CREATE A STUDY GUIDE—YOURSELF.
3. SHOW YOUR PROFESSOR YOUR COMPLETED STUDY GUIDE.
4. TURN OFF YOUR CELLPHONE.
5. GET INTO A STUDY GROUP.
6. MAINTAIN A NORMAL SLEEP SCHEDULE.
7. DON’T PANIC.
8. MAKE SURE TO EAT.
9. FIND A GOOD STUDY SPOT.
10. MORNING OF YOUR MIDTERM: EAT A FULL MEAL AND REVIEW.
Remember we also have an online tutoring tool called NetTutor. Do you need additional help? Inside your course, you will see a link to NetTutor.
For Access to Free Online Tutoring:
1. Go to https://moodle.navajotech.edu/
2. Click on the “Login” link at the top right bar
3. Use your NTU ID and Password to login. Your course are located under ‘My Courses” in the main page, you may need to scroll down if you do not see your courses. You will not see any listings if you are not enrolled in any course.
4. Click on your course, and you should see the link to “NetTutor” inside the course.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you encounter NetTutor access problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NetTutor has professional tutors for you and they can review your paper for feedback. Try the resources to help you improve your success.
Good luck with midterms and have a great semester.