Site news

NTU Moodle Upgrade to Version 3.2 - Significant Changes on July 31st

Picture of Coleen Arviso
NTU Moodle Upgrade to Version 3.2 - Significant Changes on July 31st
by Coleen Arviso - Monday, June 19, 2017, 12:16 PM

Greetings Moodle Users,

We will be moving to an updated Moodle version 3.2 after the summer session II ends.

On July 31st, NTU is scheduled for a Moodle upgrade to version 3.2.4 starting 5:00 am to 11:00 am Mountain Standard Time.  During that time the site will be unavailable to ALL users.

faculty training on new features will be provided called Moodle 101 Course Creation and Moodle 201 Course Management. The training will be offered during the fall 2017 faculty orientation. Attached is the training sessions of the Moodle features and functions that will be covered. Once I have confirmed the day and time, I will share with you all.

For those that would like to view a high level overview of some of the more significant changes, go to url, https://moodle.com/2017/04/07/revisiting-moodle-3-2-exciting-features-moodle-partner-ethink-education/.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns regarding the upgrade, otherwise we’ll plan to circle back as the date approaches.

Respectfully, 

Coleen Arviso

Director of E-Learning
Navajo Technical University
uc?export=download&id=0B7i-XZTH1iCPTlRfakt4Z3ZYc1E&revid=0B7i-XZTH1iCPcmFZTk1xQ0xYVVVja2R0ZjBZRTBaL2dpckFZPQ